Criteria of Eligibility for Admission under Management Category
- The candidate shall have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or recognized as equivalent examinations with Mathematics as a subject, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, as well as 50% marks in Mathematics.
- The candidate shall have a valid National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) score.
- The Candidate shall have completed 17 years of age as of the last date of submission of the application form.
- The candidate fulfilling the above criteria shall fill the Pre-Application Registration form to be available on this website on 1st June 2018.
- For more details contact: email@example.com